Our highest priority is keeping Arizonans healthy, safe, and economically secure.
Arizonans: the fastest way to get assistance or info. from our office is to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Understanding your choices and legal rights is important. While not necessary in every situation, a lawyer can help you evaluate your situation to determine the most effective next steps and possible solutions. There are a number of legal resources available to help Arizonans.
Finding a lawyer
- The Arizona State Bar website is the best place to find a lawyer.
- You can also call the State Bar at (602) 340-7300 for a list of specialists in the areas of bankruptcy, criminal, estate and trust, family law, injury and wrongful death, real estate, and tax and workers compensation.
- Arizona Legal Center (ALC) is also a helpful resource to find legal advice on housing, benefits, and employment issues.
Legal advice on limited income
There are a number of resources available to find free or inexpensive legal help.
- The Arizona State Bar is offering a free Legal Hotline for getting legal help during the COVID-19 global pandemic.
- AZ Law Help has volunteer lawyer programs in many counties and is a great place to start.
- Community Legal Services is another helpful resource for people who qualify for services based on limited income.
- Southern Arizona Legal Aid has call centers in each county in Southern Arizona providing legal advice for those on limited income.
Law for Seniors offers free or reduced legal services for senior citizens.
Federal coronavirus-response legislation: click HERE.
Specific actions Kyrsten is taking on behalf of Arizona: click HERE.
Visit our main resources page: sinema.senate.gov/corona.