Our highest priority is keeping Arizonans healthy, safe, and economically secure.
Arizonans: the fastest way to get assistance or info. from our office is to email email@example.com.
For The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines to re-open safely and smartly, click HERE.
For updated information and resources on the coronavirus vaccine, click HERE.
On March 11, 2021, the American Rescue Plan Act was signed into law, providing essential public health and economic resources to Arizona and the country. Visit the pages below for specific information and resources:
- INDIVIDUAL HEALTH RESOURCES: Learn how to access health services.
- DIRECT PAYMENTS: The American Rescue Plan provides direct payments to most Americans.
- SMALL BUSINESSES: New federal resources help keep employees on payroll.
- UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE: Access newly expanded support for those out of work.
- PAID AND SICK LEAVE: Some employees can access up to two weeks of paid sick leave.
- FOOD ASSISTANCE: Resources are available for Arizonans experiencing hardship.
- SCHOOLS: Get information about school re-openings and resources for educational tools, broadband needs, and child care.
- STUDENT AND CONSUMER BORROWERS: Resources are available to help deal with student loans, car payments, and other consumer debt.
- HOMEOWNERS AND RENTERS: Arizonans struggling with rent and mortgage payments have options.
- TAX & IRS ISSUES: Taxpayers have until May 17 to file and pay taxes.
- LEGAL AID: Learn about your choices and legal rights.
- VETERANS: The care veterans receive is crucial during the coronavirus outbreak.
- SENIORS: Learn how to access helpful resources.
- SOCIAL SECURITY: Arizonans currently receiving Social Security benefits or Supplemental Security Income will continue receiving their benefits.
- INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL, VISA RESTRICTIONS AND U.S.-MEXICO BORDER RESTRICTIONS: Get the latest information for Arizonans traveling overseas and family members trying to stay informed about loved ones’ whereabouts.
- TRIBAL COMMUNITIES: Tribal trust and treaty responsibilities must be honored as Tribes address the coronavirus outbreak.
Federal coronavirus-response legislation: click HERE.
Specific actions Kyrsten is taking on behalf of Arizona: click HERE.