Our highest priority is keeping Arizonans healthy, safe, and economically secure.
Arizonans: the fastest way to get assistance or info. from our office is to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines to re-open safely and smartly, click HERE.
Congress recently passed the bipartisan CARES Act, and the Paycheck Protection Program and Health Care Enhancement Act, to help address the coronavirus pandemic, providing a massive investment to hospitals and health care providers and new support to individuals and employers. Visit the pages below for specific information and resource:
- INDIVIDUAL HEALTH RESOURCES: Learn how to access health services.
- DIRECT PAYMENTS: The CARES Act provides direct payments to most Americans.
- SMALL BUSINESSES: New federal resources help keep employees on payroll.
- UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE: Access newly expanded support for those out of work.
- PAID AND SICK LEAVE: Some employees can access up to two weeks of paid sick leave.
- FOOD ASSISTANCE: Resources are available for Arizonans experiencing hardship.
- STUDENT AND CONSUMER BORROWERS: Resources are available to help deal with student loans, car payments, and other consumer debt.
- HOMEOWNERS AND RENTERS: Arizonans struggling with rent and mortgage payments have options.
- TAX & IRS ISSUES: Taxpayers have until July 15 to file and pay taxes.
- LEGAL AID: Learn about your choices and legal rights.
- VETERANS: The care veterans receive is crucial during the coronavirus outbreak.
- SENIORS: Learn how to access helpful resources.
- SOCIAL SECURITY: Arizonans currently receiving Social Security benefits or Supplemental Security Income will continue receiving their benefits.
- ARIZONANS OVERSEAS & U.S.-MEXICO TRAVEL: Get the latest information for Arizonans traveling overseas and family members trying to stay informed about loved ones’ whereabouts.
- TRIBAL COMMUNITIES: Tribal trust and treaty responsibilities must be honored as Tribes address the coronavirus outbreak.
Federal coronavirus-response legislation: click HERE.
Specific actions Kyrsten is taking on behalf of Arizona: click HERE.